140 year of Shriners

140 year of Shriners

Thursday, January 7, 2010

El Zaribah Shriners Parade car for Sale


The attached picture of the firetruck. It is ten years old, but hardly used. It has been in about 12 parades since it was bought new.
I don't have a picture of Gary's. Anyone who has been to any of the Chino Valley parades in Sept. has seen it. It is a black truck and is about 20 years old.
Both are in excellent condition. Gary was asking $1,000 each or both for $1500.
Also new heavy duty ramps for $50.00.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are these still available?

Unknown said...

If these cars are still available I would be interested. Please let me know. Thank you!

Unknown said...

If these cars/trucks are still available I would be very interested for us in our Unit at El Bekal. Thank you!

markvols said...

I have been looking for one of these for years so if you can,email me at zacharyzoeywilson@gmail.com.